Dance Horoscope: The Dancing Nature of Zodiacs Signs
We prepared a special horoscope that reveals the ballroom dancing nature of Astrology Zodiacs! The horoscope is based on Astrology, that gives us a glimpse of a person's basic characteristics, preferences, flaws and fears by analyzing the projection of the position of planets, the Sun and the Moon on the Ecliptic at the moment of birth. All you need to know is the birth date.
About Zodiacs Signs
There are 12 zodiac signs, and each sign has its own strengths and weaknesses, its own specific traits, desires and attitude towards life and people. Each of the 12 horoscope signs belongs to one of the four elements – Air, Fire, Water and Earth. These elements represent an essential type of energy that acts in each of us. Astrology aims to help us focus these energies on the positive aspects and to gain a better understanding of our potential and our positive traits and deal with negative ones. The information below is prepared from the dancing point of view. It reveals some facts about dancing abilities, natural preferences, likes and dislikes related to dancing activity. The compatible signs mean that these people will probably be very comfortable and easy to chat, make friends and dance as partners. For some people the horoscope can be 100% accurate, for others it may reach 70-80% of reliability. Anyway, don’t be too serious about it, just have fun!
To start, please, find the Zodiac Sign below you are interested in. The range of birth dates that belong to a specific Zodiac Sign is placed on the bottom of each image.
20 March – 20 April
- Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate
- Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive
- Aries likes: Comfortable clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports
- Aries dislikes: Inactivity, delays, work that does not use one's talents
- Compatible Signs Aries Should Consider: Sagittarius, Leo, Aquarius, Gemini
Aries is impulsive and inconstant, is always in search for new experience. Playing a role of a good pioneer and pathfinder in life, Aries is the first to step on the dance floor, begins the dance party and inspires others to join in. If you don’t support Aries in their desire to dance, then they will easily find another willing dance partner. Aries weary of uniformity – it’s the reason they have innate predisposition to improvisation. Aries men are undisputed leader and they play this role in dancing, too. So their lady partners should just relax and enjoy dancing. If you are a partner of Aries, then keep in mind you should make some efforts, otherwise Aries may get bored with you.
20 April – 21 May
- Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable
- Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising
- Taurus likes: Gardening, cooking, music, romance, high quality clothes, working with hands
- Taurus dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics
- Compatible Signs Taurus Should Consider: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces
Taurus is a connoisseur of beautiful forms and has advanced sensorial feelings. It allows to enjoy dancing to the full extent, both as a spectator and as performer. As a dancer, Tauris gets pleasure of his own dance movements, when everything is well prepared: appropriate music, good shoes and outfit, comfortable dance floor, etc. Tauris men sometimes may think that they are too massive for dancing or not so quick, but actually their lady partners will really enjoy dancing with them.
21 May – 20 June
- Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas
- Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive
- Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town
- Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine
- Compatible Signs Gemini Should Consider: Aries, Leo, Libra, Aquarius
Gemini is a keen person, so Gemini can dance anytime and anywhere, as soon as the music starts. They dream for everlasting music, so they can enjoy in non-stop mode. Gemini can treat dancing as a method of communication, some sort of body language similar to speech. So, they can fulfil themselves easily in social dances (e.g. Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba). Gemini can easily find dance partners, meet and interact with new people. Gemini have pretty easy manners that help them to socialize quickly on the dance floor. When Gemini meets unfamiliar person at dance party he thinks “Do I know you? If no, then let’s get introduced via dancing together!“. Being adaptive, Gemini is eager to give up initiative, and dance the partner’s way following his or her style. Gemini is quite inconsistent that can be reflected in the way they move, so the partner should keep it in mind and not get surprised during the dance.
21 June – 22 July
- Strengths: Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive
- Weaknesses: Moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure
- Cancer likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, a good meal with friends
- Cancer dislikes: Strangers, any criticism of Mom, revealing of personal life
- Compatible Signs Cancer Should Consider: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces
Being sentimental, Caner needs to be in the right mood to step on the dance floor. However, if Cancer decides to start dancing, then he will do it from the heart and will be totally absorbed by the dance. Cancer pays serious attention to his or her own dress and outfit, some people may consider it to be too excessive and similar to obsession. But the result is worth it: Cancer looks stylish and trendy.
Cancer has ideal dancing manners and behavior: they show unconcealed true pleasure of dancing, have natural smile and eye contact with the partner. They dance in a way, as if the lights, music, partner and the whole dance studio belongs solely to them. It’s very unusual and you can also feel it if you try dancing with Cancer, definitely you’ll get pleasant memorable experience. Being emotional, Cancer requires feedback. So, if you dance with Cancer, remember to be thankful and complimentary about the dance. It will motivate the Cancer to continue dancing with you and make it better and better.
23 July – 22 August
- Strengths: Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous
- Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible
- Leo likes: Theater, taking holidays, being admired, expensive things, bright colors, fun with friends
- Leo dislikes: Being ignored, facing difficult reality, not being treated like a king or queen
- Compatible Signs Leo Should Consider: Aries, Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius
Generosity and royal temper of Leo also appear during the dance. Subconsciously, Leo feels being on stage catching glances of some random spectators full of rapt. It happens even in crowded dance floor. Being in the center of attention, Leo feels obliged to be the best dancer. And usually it turns out to be true. Leo may prefer fast or slow dances, in any case the dance figures are performed rhythmically, flowingly and accurately. Experienced Leo dances incomparably well, however, his or her partners should show their admiration. Dance teachers should also keep this fact in mind as motivational factor to make the dance lessons more effective.
23 August – 22 September
- Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
- Weaknesses: Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play
- Virgo likes: Animals, healthy food, books, nature, cleanliness
- Virgo dislikes: Rudeness, asking for help, taking center stage
- Compatible Signs Virgo Should Consider: Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces
Virgo has precise mind and always knows what dance she wants to perform. Virgo can be persuaded to dance what the partner wants, if the partner has a clear and strong desire. Virgo can be upset if he or she believes that some dance figures performs improperly or has insufficient level of experience or practice to do them as needed. Probably Virgo will drop styling moves, and will do the dance figures that comes naturally and easy to her or him. Virgo is definitely can become a favorite student of any dance instructor, because Virgo spares no effort and can polish a liked dance move by repeatedly practicing it for thousand times. Virgo men are ideal dance partners, they perfectly follow the rhythm and don’t allow themselves to make mistakes – it allows the lady partner to expose her dance desires and fantasies.
23 September – 22 October
- Strengths: Cooperative,diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social
- Weaknesses: Indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity
- Libra likes: Harmony, gentleness, sharing with others, the outdoors
- Libra dislikes: Violence, injustice, loudmouths, conformity
- Compatible Signs Libra Should Consider: Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius
Libra are well known connoisseurs of art and beauty, and dancing is among them. Libra are not fond of eye contact, they concentrate more on body movement, gracefulness and elegance.
Libra is self-sufficient and even may not feel disappointed, if there is no partner available. Libra are good solo dancers, too. They can quietly enjoy solo Salsa, or solo Bachata, performing it amazingly well.
23 October – 21 November
- Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend
- Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent
- Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion
- Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people
- Compatible Signs Scorpio Should Consider: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces
Scorpio are passionate dancers, you can see it everywhere: in their eyes and dance moves. Even a new dance that Scorpio learnt recently at dance classes and haven’t mastered yet, will look exciting and sexy. Scorpio likes order and demands precise dancing technique from the partner and himself. Scorpio can spend as much time as needed to perfect the dance skills and achieve the desired results. Unexperienced partners shouldn’t much worry about it, because Scorpio can usually be tolerant and forgive the mistakes that newbies do. However, Scorpio doesn’t like passive people, so he or she won’t understand if you take dance lessons for a couple of years, and still can’t do even the basic dance figures.
Scorpio men create a special atmosphere among them, they easily charm lady partners and bring them to another dimension of reality, making the dance truly magical and unforgettable!
22 November – 21 December
- Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor
- Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic
- Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors
- Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details
- Compatible Signs Sagittarius Should Consider: Aries, Leo, Libra, Aquarius
Sagittarius rarely feel uneasiness on a dance floor unlike other Zodiac Signs. It’s the reason why Sagittarius dance more naturally and easy, and have more fun and pleasure. Sagittarius are swift learners, they can carefully observe other dance couples and copy interesting dance tricks. Sagittarius are not just good students, they quickly progress and become professional dance teachers. If you have troubles with doing some dance figure, then the best way is to ask Sagittarius to give you a piece of advice. Sagittarius will explain it to you in a sharp and easy to understand manner. Sagittarius is a patient and optimistic person, which is ideal for the position of dance instructor or choreographer in any dance school.
Sagittarius men behave as true gentlemen on the dance floor. And it’s quite easy to invite them for dancing.
22 December – 19 January
- Strengths: Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers
- Weaknesses: Know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, expecting the worst
- Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, understated status, quality craftsmanship
- Capricorn dislikes: Almost everything at some point
- Compatible Signs Capricorn Should Consider: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces
A dance of Capricorn is a perfectly polished classical dance show. Capricon naturally lacks improvisation, and can achieve it only after years of dance practice. Amateur Capricon dancers may look awkward and formal. It’s the main reason why they try to avoid dancing, because they feel uncomfortable. There is a famous quote:
“Truly manly men do NOT dance”
“In & Out” movie (1997).
It’s about Capricons :)
20 January – 18 February
- Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian
- Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof
- Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener
- Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them
- Compatible Signs Aquarius Should Consider: Aries, Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius
Aquarius is an aesthete in life and in dance. It doesn’t matter what people think about him or her, the only thing which is important is the personal opinion “I like” or “I don’t like”. Aquarius enjoys dancing, however, the attitude above may prevent from progressing the dance skills. Because Aquarius can easily ignore what a dance teacher says during the dance lessons. All the comments and recommendations from dance school’s instructors can be neglected. For teachers, it requires some wisdom, and a special smart approach to reach the mind of Aquarius. If it will be successful, then Aquarius can dance really amazing.
19 February – 20 March
- Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical
- Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr
- Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes
- Pisces dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind
- Compatible Signs Pisces Should Consider: Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn
Pisces is the final Zodiac Sign and it includes qualities of previous Signs. It’s the reason why Pisces can be changeable and inconsistent in dancing. Actually Pisces is very fond of music, hence likes any other music-related activity, for example, dancing. Music can form feelings and mood of Pisces. Such deep interaction with music creates a universal dancer, that can perform passionate Tango, sexy Bachata, classical Waltz, and other ballroom dances. Pisces is also a good partner and teammate!
Other articles you may like: