We are pleased to announce the expansion of our Dance For You team and launch new position for a male dance instructor to join professional team of the teachers and dancers in Dubai.
- Observation skills with an attention to detail.
- Confidence on self, motivational skills and deep passion for dance.
- Patience and good communication skills.
- Ability to assess students and dancers.
- An energetic, physically fit and confident Dance teacher.
- Knowledge in developing creative dance techniques and body language.
- Identify participants needs and expectations
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Excellent English
- Establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Persistence in the face of obstacles
- Creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems
- Being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- Careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Social Orientation
- Ballroom dancing experience on a competitive level in both International Latin & Standard.
- Training and developing students in all types of dances
- Choreographing full routines to a high standard for beginners right through to advanced students
- Delivering enjoyable, structured and well-planned dance activities
- Explaining and demonstrating dance techniques and methods
- Choreographing and directing dance performances
- Abiding by all local regulations as well as safety protocols
- Ability to inspire passion in students
- Teaching dance as a form of recreation
- Confident teaching skills
- Monitoring a student’s progress
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Physically fit and able to sustain a high level of energetic activity for long periods of time.
- Accommodated students who are having problems with developing their dance moves.
- To be competitive dancer in the past or present
If you have found yourself to become a dance instructor, please don’t hesitate to send us CV, video and photos to a[email protected]